Environment, Health, & Safety (EHS) manages a number of environmental programs for the campus community. Links to the various environmental programs are provided below.
- Air Quality
- Hazardous Materials Inventory Reporting
- Hazardous Waste Management (disposal of unwanted chemicals)
- Medical Waste Management
- Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention
- Universal Waste Management (used lamps & batteries)
- Waste Minimization
- Wastewater Permitting
For questions on how best to handle a specific type of waste, click on "How do I handle..."
Still can't find what you're looking for?
Environmental Compliance Manager
Cell: (925) 922-0391
Office: (415) 338-2362